Friday, April 15, 2011

Hyperbole and a Half

Hyperbole and a Half is one of the most awesomely entertaining blogs in existence. You may think from that statement that I'm trying to be cute by using a hyperbole to describe Hyberbole and a Half. I'm not. It really is that awesome of a blog. Now that I've hyped it up, you're probably wondering what it's about.

 http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/11/dogs-dont-understand-basic-concepts.html Credit: Allie Brosh/Hyperbole and a Half

The owner of the blog, Allie, posts hilarious things that are accompanied by computer drawings. Many times these posts are based on her personal stories, but sometimes they're just random. Trust me, every post is funny, and I'm always excited when I see that there's a new one. If you don't trust me, just Google "Hyberbole and a Half," and I'm sure you'll see plenty of other people who agree with me about how awesome this blog is. I don't think I've ever heard of anybody thought it wasn't funny.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/03/procrastinator.html Credit: Allie Brosh/Hyperbole and a Half
So, how awesome is it?  Well, the first day I discovered it (keep in mind, this was right before I started college and there was a lot that I should have been doing), I pretty much spent the whole day reading past posts. I've included some pictures from her blog in this post with links to the post they're from to further convince you to read it. I feel like all I've said is "read it; it's awesome" in this blog over and over again, but that's pretty much all I have to say on the matter. I'd do something helpful like recommend specific posts to read, but they're pretty much all awesome. Also, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, and so there's that.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/03/spiders-are-scary-its-okay-to-be-afraid.html Credit: Allie Brosh/Hyperbole and a Half

By the way, I'm making the link the largest size in an attempt to get you to click it. I think all I accomplished, though, is making the rest of my writing look really tiny.
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment